From Longreach it felt like I was almost home. I once again had a look at the newly refurbished stockmans hall of fame and watched the stockmans show. Total distance for the trip 11,600 km.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mount Isa to Longreach to Home
From Longreach it felt like I was almost home. I once again had a look at the newly refurbished stockmans hall of fame and watched the stoc...
-
Some more days have raced by and I am now at Barkly Homestead, heading East toward Queensland and home. Due to rain over the summer, the de...
-
It's been a few days since the last post. I arrived in Kings Canyon to 36 hours of freezing windy rain and then the next day was perfec...
-
From Longreach it felt like I was almost home. I once again had a look at the newly refurbished stockmans hall of fame and watched the stoc...
No comments:
Post a Comment